Welcome to Stratoschool!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Stratoschool's Website, located at http://stratoschool.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Stratoschool if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, Stratoschool and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Stratoschool. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Stratoschool for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Stratoschool does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Stratoschool,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Stratoschool shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Stratoschool reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
You hereby grant Stratoschool a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Stratoschool; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Stratoschool. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
No use of Stratoschool's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
While we hope you will be happy with the opportunities to learn and earn with us, if you are not satisfied, you may request a full refund within 30 days of your original purchase. To do so, please email [email protected] and write "Refund Request" in the subject line.
By signing up you agree to our affiliate program rules which include the following:
1. You must not use any unethical or illegal promotional methods. If you do, you will be permanently removed from the affiliate program and you will forfeit any outstanding commissions. You will also be prosecuted where applicable. If it seems sketchy, or if it's a method you wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of, avoid it.
2. You must not attempt to make purchases through your own affiliate links. If you do, you will not be paid.
3. You must complete your payment method and tax information in your affiliate account in order to be paid affiliate commissions.
4. Commission payments are initiated 37 days after a sale. This takes into account a 30 day customer refund period as well as a 7 day buffer period for any administrative requirements. How quickly you receive commission payments is also dependent upon processing terms associated with your chosen payment method (e.g. processing by your bank)
5. Commissions associated with members who choose to upgrade via a payment installment plan will be initiated 37 days after the final installment payment is received.
6. Affiliates who upgrade a membership via a payment installment plan do not qualify for higher affiliate commission rates associated with upgraded memberships until the final installment payment is received.
7. Should we have to issue a refund beyond the 30 day customer refund period, a clawback will be initiated on your account in order to retain the required amount against current or future earned commissions.
8. You must not cheat or game the system in any way. Please respect all customers and fellow affiliates.
9. Violation of the Affiliate Rules will result in removal from the affiliate program and forfieting of any outstanding commissions.